Program wide implementation of the Teaching Pyramid has had a positive impact on children, teachers, families and communities. Below are video clips from interviews with teachers that describes the changes that they've experienced.
2015 Teaching Pyramid Symposium Partner Site Discussion Panel
View success stories from Partner Sites shared during the 2015 Teaching Pyramid Symposium
- Glenn County Office of Education (2:40 minutes)
- Merced County Office of Education (4:28 minutes)
- Sacramento County, Sacramento City Unified School District (10:03 minutes)
- Sacramento County, SETA Head Start (7:44 minutes)
- Santa Clara County, St. Elizabeth's Day Home (9:01 minutes)
- Yolo County, YMCA of the East Bay (4:57 minutes)
Isauro Michael Escamilla, M.A.
Isauro Michael Escamilla, M.A. has taught in the San Francisco Unified School District for over 15 years. He is currently teaching at Las Americas Early Education School using the Project Approach. Here are some examples of his thoughts on the impact of the Teaching Pyramid: